1. Clients can either visit our office or we can visit their location to initiate the account opening process. Alternatively, we also offer an online account opening system through the NSDL Instigo platform.
2. During our meetings with clients, we gather information about their investment experience in the capital market, their investment strategies, background, and current financial position.
3. We provide comprehensive guidance on the above-mentioned processes, as well as the conditions associated with investing in various segments of the capital market including operational procedures.
4. Once we are satisfied, we collect the required documents from clients and conduct necessary checks and verifications in accordance with exchange rules and regulations, including KRA/CKYC.
5. After completing the checks and verifications, we assist clients in completing the KYC form.
6. Once the KYC forms are duly filled, signed, and stamped with the required documents, we proceed to complete the KRA & CKYC process. We then create the client's Unique Client Code (UCC) and Depository Participant (DP) details in our back-office software, and then upload this information to the exchange portal.
7. We send the client master/UCC creation information along with the required documents, as per exchange rules.
8. The next step involves mapping the UCC in the frontend software for online or offline trading, along with necessary surveillance checks.
9. We also provide clients with necessary guidance to provide upfront margin and navigate other pre-trade and post-trade related procedures.
Clients can send in their grievances to: firstname.lastname@example.org